2000 honda odyssey transmission removal tools you need minimum 36mm socket if you plan to pull the axle nut 10 12 14 17 19mm sockets air impact wrench air . I was wondering the steps on removing the transmission drop it or use hoist to get it from the top this would be my dozen transmission swaps but . Can you provide step by step how to remove and replace transmission assembly for 2002 honda odyssey answered by a verified mechanic for honda
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.